Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 3-4 Servings
350g green pea pasta
2 red onions
2 garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 can chopped tomato
Salt and pepper
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 packet of Heck vegan breakfast sausages
1. Chop the onions, courgette, leek and aubergine into small chunks.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, then add in the onions and garlic for a few minutes.
3. Add in the courgette, leek, aubergine, salt, pepper and mixed herbs and cook for about 10 minutes.
4. While the veg is cooking, fry the sausages in a frying pan for about 10 minutes, and boil the pasta for about 8 minutes.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan with the veg and mix.
Once the sausages are cooked, chop them up, then add them into the pasta sauce.
6. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce, and mix well to combine.
7. Top with fresh herbs (basil) and serve.