Cooking Time:15 Minutes
Serving Size: 4 servings
500g red lentil pasta
1 large packet of mushrooms
2 crushed garlic cloves
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
500g chicken mince (optional)
200ml coconut cream
140g green pesto (dairy free if you fancy)
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat olive oil in large pan or wok, then add the garlic, chopped mushrooms and leeks.
2. After about 5 minutes add in the chicken mince and stir around and break up into smaller pieces.
3. Add in the pesto, salt and pepper.
4. Add in the coconut milk and turn the heat down to low/off.
5. Boil the pasta according to pack instructions, drain and then add to the vegetables in the wok.
5. Stir to combine and add chopped kalamata olives at the end.
6. Top with some fresh basil if you’re being really fancy.