Baked Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Dressing
Cooking Time:40-50 Minutes
Serving Size: 3-4 Servings
1 large cauliflower, chopped (keep the leaves!)
2 red onions, sliced
1 can of chickpeas, drained
1 pomegranate or packet of seeds
1 tsp Olive oil x 2
1/2 tsp onion salt
1 tsp cayenne pepper
For the tahini dressing:
½ cup tahini
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup water
1 glove of garlic
½ tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp cumin
Salt and pepper
- Chop up the cauliflower into small flourettes and slice the red onion.
2. Place cauliflower and onion on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake at 200C for 30-40 minutes.
3. While the veg is baking, mix the drained chickpeas with the garlic salt, cayenne pepper, paprika and olive oil.
4. Place into a hot frying pan and cook until they start to pop and colour (about 10 minutes).
5. To make the dressing, mix all ingredients in a blender and store in the fridge until serving.
6. When the veg is cooked, add the chickpeas in, drizzle with the tahini dressing and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on top.
Share on social media: