Cooking Time:40-50 Minutes
Serving Size: 3-4 Servings
1 large cauliflower, chopped (keep the leaves!)
2 red onions, sliced
1 can of chickpeas, drained
1 pomegranate or packet of seeds
1 tsp Olive oil x 2
1/2 tsp onion salt
1 tsp cayenne pepper
For the tahini dressing:
½ cup tahini
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup water
1 glove of garlic
½ tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp cumin
Salt and pepper
- Chop up the cauliflower into small flourettes and slice the red onion.
2. Place cauliflower and onion on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake at 200C for 30-40 minutes.
3. While the veg is baking, mix the drained chickpeas with the garlic salt, cayenne pepper, paprika and olive oil.
4. Place into a hot frying pan and cook until they start to pop and colour (about 10 minutes).
5. To make the dressing, mix all ingredients in a blender and store in the fridge until serving.
6. When the veg is cooked, add the chickpeas in, drizzle with the tahini dressing and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on top.